- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy generation metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in cell division.
|Compound||Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: Coconut oil, refined sunflower oil, capsule shell (bovine gelatin, deionized water, glycerin), distilled water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, methylcobalamin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, dl-alpha tocopherol.
No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Free of the toxic molecule BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole).
- High quality raw materials are used.
- Manufactured according to GMP standards.
- Zade Vital Vitamin B12 is a methylcobalamine form which is the most active form of Vitamin B12.
- It’s in softgel form which is easier to swallow.
- As it’s served with oils, that makes it more bioavailable.
How to be used:
Suggested dosage is 1 capsule daily as dietary supplement for children aged over
11 and adults. Capsules should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
Does not contain nuts Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
30 softgel capsules in blister form.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. Keep at room temperature below 25°C, in a tightly sealed container and away from light. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days…