- It has ICEA Cosmetics and Halal certificate.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It softens and nourishes dry and damaged hair with Aloe Vera in its content.
- It makes your hair look brighter.
- It provides easy combing by softening the hair.
- It is suitable for every hair type and daily use.
- It provides ease of styling your children’s hair
- It prevents the hair from getting electrified.
- It does not contain harmful substances such as Silicon, Paraben, SLS, SLES, colorant, lytic paraffin, synthetic preservative, petroleum originated products which are harmful synthetic chemicals!
- Not tested on animals.
- It is especially effective on curly and dyed hair.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Distearoy-lethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl, Glycerin, Par-fum, Water.
How to be used:
After washing your hair, massage the organic hair cream into your hair tips and apply. After waiting for a few minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Expiry time before opening: 2 years
Expiry time after opening: 1 years
Keep in its original packaging and in a cool place. Do not expose to sunlight.
Keep out of the reach of children. Please review the listed ingredients, if you have any known allergy we advise you do not use the product. For external use only.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days...