- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy generation metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Provides combined efficiency with zinc, vitamin B2 and olive leaf extract.
|Compound||Amount Per Serving (1 Sachet)|
|L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Olive Leaf Extract||20mg|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, citric acid anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, polyethylene glycol, orange flavoring, sucralose.
No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Free of the toxic molecule BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole).
- High quality raw materials are used.
- Fortified with olive leaf extract, zinc and vitamin B2
How to be used:
For over 11 and adults, 1 sachet is dissolved in a glass of water (250 mL/8.45 FL OZ) at room temperature.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. Keep at room temperature below 25°C, in a tightly sealed container and away from light. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days…