- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
|Compound||Amount Per Serving (1 capsule)|
Refined sunflower oil, bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Free of the toxic molecule BHA (Butylated Hydroxyanisole).
- It’s in softgel form which is easier to swallow.
- As it’s served with oils, that makes it more bioavailable.
- High quality raw materials are used.
- Manufactured according to GMP standards.
How to be used:
Suggested dosage is 1 capsule daily as dietary supplement for children aged over 11 and adults. Capsules should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
Do not use in patients who are hypersensitive to Vitamin A and have A hypervitaminosis.
30 softgel capsules in blister form.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. Keep at room temperature below 25°C, in a tightly sealed container and away from light. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you have any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com or by phone at +316 24528784.
We wish you healthy days…